Thieves® Vitality™ essential oil blend combines Lemon, Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon Bark, and Rosemary essential oils to create one of our most popular products. These ingredients work together synergistically to offer one of the key benefits of Thieves Vitality: overall wellness and support for a healthy immune system.* Use this blend as an addition to your daily wellness regimen. Its sweet, spicy flavor from oils such as Clove, Lemon, and Cinnamon Bark give a comforting seasoning to warm food and drinks.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Immune system support*
- Cleansing to the digestive system*
- Antioxidant properties*
- General wellness support*
From the bottle: Rich, spicy, cinnamon aroma
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)† bud oil
- Lemon (Citrus limon)† peel oil
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)† bark oil
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata)† leaf oil
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Add 1-2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it as a dietary supplement to help support the immune system.*
- Put a drop in your morning juice, tea, or coffee. The spicy, sweet flavor will give your morning beverage a flavor boost and provide antioxidant properties.*
- Add a drop to oatmeal, granola, or other cereal to elevate your breakfast and help cleanse the digestive system.*
- Take a shot of NingXia Red® with a drop of Thieves Vitality for a quick, spicy boost.
With Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Rosemary, and more, Thieves Vitality has a warm, spicy aroma and flavor. Add it to a warm cup of tea or bowl of hot cereal for a rich, complex flavor and cleansing and immune-supporting properties.*
Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of a carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take once time daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. If contact with skin occurs, avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.