AromaEase™ essential oil blend is perfect for creating a powerful and comforting space. The blend’s key essential oils—Peppermint, Spearmint, Ginger, Cardamom, and Fennel—make an aroma that is minty, fresh, and bold. Try diffusing it at home, around the office, or even in your car. AromaEase can also be used topically on your neck, shoulders, or abdomen for a refreshing sensation and soothing aroma.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Includes the naturally occurring constituents menthol, l-carvone, zingiberene, and linalool
The comforting aroma is a great addition to a soothing massage and other relaxation practices.
- Has a soothing, slightly minty aroma
- Is an excellent travel companion
From the bottle: Minty, fresh, herbaceous aroma
- Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
- Mentha spicata† (Spearmint) leaf extract
- Zingiber officinale† (Ginger) root oil
- Elettaria cardamomum† (Cardamom) seed oil
- Foeniculum vulgare† (Fennel) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Apply AromaEase to your neck and chest for a refreshing sensation.
- Add AromaEase to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it into your neck and shoulders before bed for a relaxing experience and calming aroma.
- Apply it topically for a soothing aroma.
Diffuse it while traveling to create an environment of rejuvenation.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Jump in the car and use this minty-fresh aroma to start your road trip off on a relaxing foot.
- Get comfortable at home with this soothing scent, a warm cup of tea, and your favorite pajamas.
- Clear your mental work space by breathing in this powerful aroma after demanding meetings.
AromaEase essential oil blend smells cool and minty and is formulated with powerful essential oils that create a soothing aroma.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.