Valerian essential oil has an earthy aroma that promotes feelings of relaxation and eases occasional restlessness. Diffuse this grounding oil as the perfect bedtime companion or massage it into the bottoms of your feet after a long day to foster moments of peace. Valerian is a vital component in D. Gary Young’s Trauma Life™ essential oil blend.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- May ease occasional restlessness before winding down for the evening
- May promote calm feelings and helps with occasional nervous tension
- May encourage feelings of relaxation
- Offers a nurturing aroma for women
From the bottle: Woodsy, dry, and slightly sweet
- Bornyl acetate
- Myrtenyl acetate
Valeriana officinalis† (Valerian) root oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Use Valerian topically on the back of the neck or on the bottoms of feet.
- Use Valerian as part of your nighttime routine by diffusing it with Clary Sage next to your bed.
- Create a foot soak by combining 3 drops of Valerian and 5 drops of Tea Tree with 1 tablespoon of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and 1 tablespoon of salt in warm water. Mix well and soak feet in this luxurious bath for 15 minutes.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Turn down the sheets and soothe the senses with this relaxing, earthy aroma.
- Relax your body and mind in a luxurious, steamy spa with this nurturing, rich fragrance.
Valerian’s unique aroma inspires a calm and balanced environment. It is the ideal scent to promote feelings of relaxation, especially when blended with Lavender or Cedarwood essential oils.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.