This apron is soft as cloth yet is permanently water and soil resistant. It is made from acrylic coated cotton and the cotton fabric was made in Sweden and meets the Oeko-Tex 100 Standard which is an ecological certification with a goal of testing for over 100 harmful chemicals. The cotton is covered with a washable acrylic coating. It is permanently water and soil resistant yet remains soft and supple. This apron is great for cooking as well as art projects, science experiments and spaghetti dinners. The apron has one pocket, adjustable straps and fits children from 2-6 years. Simply wipe clean or machine wash. 16.5 inches wide by 19.5 inches long. Mimi the Sardine promises all their items contain no lead, BPA, or PVC. They also promise long-lasting Swedish-designed fabrics and American-made product. Eat. Spill. Be Happy!
- Measures 16.5 inches wide by 19.5 inches long; for ages 2 to 6.
- Made from organic cotton protected with kid-friendly water-based acrylic coating.
- Made in the USA; Lead, BPA and PVC FREE
- Machine wash warm; tumble dry on low or line dry
- Modern Swedish-designed items are highly reusable, irresistible and affordably upscale