TGA Approved Medical Device. (ARTG no. 275801) May be eligible for Private Health Fund Rebate. Please check individual's fund for eligibility and specific requirements. Recommended by Australian obstetricians to relieve pressure and discomfort during pregnancy.
- Made with stretchy and breathable materials designed to lift the weight of your growing belly like a firm pair of hands. Easing some of the pressure on your back, pelvis and spine, so you can get on with your day.
- Ergonomic bump support moulds to your body and won't slip off, dig or roll, perfect for stabilising your belly during sleep. Eliminates pressure points and eases sciatic, back & pelvic pain, assists with correcting your posture.
- One belt covers a wide range of sizes, so you can buy it early in your pregnancy and keep on wearing.
Lace: 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex Elastic
Band: 45% Polyester 33% Nylon 22% Rubber
Belly Panel (Front): 57% Acrylic, 37% Lyocell, 6% Spandex
Belly Panel (Back): 100% Nylon
Care Instruction: hand wash/ Do not soak,bleach,tumble dry
***Turn the velcro straps inside out to prevent them from catching or damaging the belt.
Maternity support belt can relief your pain and support your belly like a pair of hand.
1. Evenly Distributes The Weight : Low at the front and high at the back to scoop upyour belly like a firm pair of hands.
2. Contain Skin Hydrating Papolis®
3. Premium Material Soft touch material, gentle on your skin and won'thinder your natural movements
4. Super stretchy & Breathable