The chair that grows with the child.™ From birth.
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Baby set and cushion accessories provide comfort for your baby
- Highly adjustable seat and footplate positions
- Available in a variety of colours for your baby boy or girl
- Classic Scandinavian design by Peter Opsvik
Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to an 140 kg adult
- Array of color choices match any décor
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components
- Optional baby set and five-point safety harness
- Water-based, non-toxic paint
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phtalates
When used as a chair for adults (or teenagers) we recommend to: Remove the seat plate and use the foot plate as seat plate, on groove 4.Remove the lower metal bar. Add adult cushion for comfort and style.
This is the way Peter Opsvik has intended the chair to be used for adults, since he invented Tripp Trapp in 1972.
Materials: Beech wood
Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 49 x 79 x 46 / 19,3" x 31,1" x 18,1"
Product weight in kg/lbs: 7 / 15,4
Suitable for age in months: >36
Suitable for weight in kg: 140
The Stokke® Tripp Trapp® chair has been designed for use at tables with a standard height, i.e. between 72 and 76 cm. It is therefore not suitable for use at bar tables.